SPSC Winter League Shirt – all SPSC Winter league participants, except basketball teams, will receive the SPSC Winter shirt.
If you would like additional
information, please phone the office during regular business hours Monday –
Thursday 10:00 – 5:00pm and Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm at 248 733 9999
Sizes include Medium, Large, XL; XXL for an additional $3, XXXL for an additional $4. Please make sure your captain orders the right size shirts!
$25 processing fee for refund requests if more than one week prior to the
league start date. No refunds will be issued one week before the start date.
There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks.
SPSC SCHEDULING POLICY
SPSC reserves the right to schedule games (regular and playoff) on days
other than your regularly scheduled league day/night. In extreme circumstances,
the SPSC reserves the right to run a shortened season without a refund.
HOW TO REGISTER A FULLY PAID TEAM:
1. Fill out the day, location and level in which you are signing up.
2. Completely fill in all names, email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses
and t-shirt size of team members online.
3. All SPSC participants must be 21 to play.
4. Include online payment information, which includes the entire team fee. No
team is confirmed without being fully paid.
5. Each league has both a registration fee and a late registration fee listed.
Those rosters (with full payment) received online before their particular
league late date will not be charged the late fee.
6. SPSC will contact you with your game time within a week of your first game.
If you have questions regarding team registration
please e-mail R. C. Heaton
HOW TO REGISTER AS A FREE AGENT OR SMALL GROUP:
1. Complete the registration form online; fill in all names, email addresses,
daytime phone numbers and home addresses for yourself and your friends, if a
2. All SPSC participants must be 21 to play.
3. Print the payment form, complete the information and fax to 248 733 9997
attention Stephanie. Please include three choices for placement, if available.
4. Only completed forms will be considered on a first come first paid basis.
While payment information is requested to reserve your place, credit card
processing for free agents and small groups will be completed after enough
players are available to place a team for the requested league.
5. You will receive a call to confirm your fax was received within 24 business
hours. If you do not receive a call, please send an email regarding the receipt
of your fax to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. No refunds will be given once a free agent is placed
on a team.
Please note: Free Agent and Small Groups will be
considered after online information is completed and payment form is faxed to
the office. Spots are first come first serve, as space is limited.
If you have any questions regarding small group or free
agent registration please e-mail
Thank you for your continued support!
SPSC Full Time Staff
Stephanie, Erin & R. C.